Bachelor Party Planning Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank
Things To Do In Raleigh For Your Bachelor Party
- Indoor Go Karting - Don’t let the weather mess up your fun! Rush Hour Karting is an indoor high speed karting establishment that will fulfill your need for speed. Super exciting and competitive way to spend a few hours with the guys. Probably best to do this early in the day before you start drinking.
- Laser Tag - Did you know that Raleigh has the nations first combat sports facility? In addition it’s also the worlds largest Combat entertainment armory. Instead of silly laser guns you choose from a variety of military grade replicas. A great way to foster teamwork and strategic thinking with your pals.
- Golfing - For the guy who loves to putt, North Carolina has some beautiful golf courses for your enjoyment. Check out some highly ranked public golf courses in the Raleigh-Durham area.
- Sporting Events - If you love hockey then your group will want to catch a Carolina Hurricanes game. With the repeal of HB2 look forward to more tournaments that will make a great reason to plan your bachelor party in Raleigh.
- Beer Crawls - Plan the date of your excursion around the myriad of different bar crawls with themes that will fulfill any ale drinking whim.
Do’s & Don’t From A Professional Party Planner
I’ve helped plan and have attended thousands of bachelor parties so you can call me a professional. These are things you should never do!
- Never do the party the night before the wedding. What could go wrong? So many things, you just don’t want to go there. I would recommend no less than 2 weeks to a month before the big day.
- Don’t invite family members of the bride. Keep the fiancé’s dad out of the equation. The group should consist of his closest friends and college buddies. You should also always get the groom to approve the guest list.
- Don’t let the groom pay for anything. Plan a budget for the night and have an extra stash for the bachelors drinks, food and lap dances.
- Never invite any other females to the party. It may seem cool to watch your best friends sister motor boat a well endowed dancer, but it will only be awkward in the morning. The only women who are allowed at the party are strippers.